May 18, 2007
Tutu gives special walking powers
Let me start off by saying WOW, what a night! My little girl walked across the room to me last night! Yes, there were tears from me, but laughing, and squealing from her, she knew she was doing something HUGE! The Ferrell's gave Jolee the cutest little Tutu you have ever seen for her birthday, it is black and pink to match her room. So after bath time last night, I thought it would be great to take some pictures of her in it, so I stood her by the rocking chair and turned to go back a little to take a picture, and as I'm turning around here she comes, walking by herself, so of course I didn't get the picture the 1st time, due to tears building up in my eyes, and due to the fact I was totally caught off guard and must have forgotten how to push down on the button that snaps the picture at that moment. But anyway, so I put her back and she did it again, walked across the room, to get to her Mommy!! So after doing it several times, mind you still in her tutu, I'm convinced that when the Tutu is on she can walk due to some super walking powers it gives her, who knows it might be kinda like Superman and his cape!






So, the test today will be, can she walk without her Tutu on? We will let you know!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! She's so cute in that little tutu! See you soon!

Blogger Brittany said...

I believe you have a ballerina on your hands!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can not believe this is the same baby I met a year ago!!! You are doing such a great job!! Give her a hug from me..
Kimberly

Post a Comment

<< Home