May 16, 2007
We Love Our Aunt Pam!
Aunt Pam came to visit! We had such a great time! The original reason for the visit was to help bell me out of a situation, I put my own self in. I have been saying for sometime now that by Jolee's 1st Birthday I was going to have all of Jolee's 1st year scrapped and in a book by her Birthday, to sit out at the little party we are having in Bama with her family. And since we are so far away from family it would give everybody a chance to see and catch up on what all she has done and how much she has changed over the year. Well good thought right? I thought so too, but as you know Jolee's Birthday is in oh about 2 weeks and I haven't scrapped since before she was born..... So my wonderful dear sister-n-law came to help me out and help me get it done so I could meet my deadline. Let me tell you she is the scrapping queen, she is amazing! (Let me also say Granna is at home doing pages as well, to help me out, thanks Granna!) We stayed up till about 3AM every morning for the past week, and mind you we still got up when Jolee got up the next morning.. We did manage to do some fun things while she was here as well. We went to the beach with some church friends and had a wonderful time, Aunt Pam took Jolee shopping and bought her some very cute clothes and shoes, she also bought Jolee the coolest magnets for the refrigerator I have ever seen (It is a barn with animals that when you put the animals in the barn on the refrigerator, it sings a song and tells you what animal it is and what sound it makes) who needs alphabet magnets. She also helped take care of Jolee to give me a little break. I could not have asked for a better sister-n-law, we have the best time together, and she treats and loves Jolee just like she was hers, and that means so much to me. So thank you, thank you, thank you, Aunt Pam for coming and helping me out and thank you for loving my daughter and my family so much. We miss you bunches!! I guess we should also thank Uncle Joseph for letting us borrow his wife for the past week, I know he was lonely, but we had such a great time. Oh and I should add, while Aunt Pam was here we went to eat Mexican and found out that Jolee is truly kin to her Mommy and Aunt, because the girl put down some chips and cheese dip, she even put her passy down in the chip bowl, to pick them up. So by the time we were thru Jolee looked a "hot mess" (that's for aunt pam). Jolee had cheese, sour cream, and beans, all over her face, but the girl had fun, and ate like I have never seen her before.
Jolee and Aunt Pam, walking their Mexican off!


Neither Jolee or Aunt Pam, look comfortable with the bird on her shoulder.

Playing with the new magnets!

Looks like Jolee wanted to scrap too!


She slept for a 1 1/2 at the beach, that day! I'm tempted to have nap time everyday at the beach, she woke up in the best mood, and had the best sleep there.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so I'm crying now-AGAIN!Your good at that. I love you guys and miss you dearly.I had such a great time with you two-3am mornings and all!Lots of Love!

Blogger Amber said...

I miss you too Aunt Pam! Please come again soon!!

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

I can't wait to see this book. You'll have to bring it to the church, so we can all see it, too!

Blogger Table of Stone said...

oh my gosh, i laughed out loud at jolee's face with that bird. Hysterical!

Post a Comment

<< Home