April 26, 2007
Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,
My baby is 11 months old today, can you believe it? Where does the time go? Oh my gosh, she is getting so big. Below are just a few of the pictures that my girl Amber took a couple of weeks ago of Jolee, she is a great photographer and friend with a precious little family. Thanks again Amber they are all so unique in their on little way and you really captured her personality in every one of them! OK, so enough bragging on Amber J/K! Enjoy looking at the pictures of my baby!

Look at her cute little chubby round face, I wonder where she gets that from? Love this one!
She so wants to be outside running around with Abbie, Emma, and Sophie! Love this one!
Check it out, she actually has enough little hair on top to blow in the wind! Love this one!
Love this picture! She was laughing so hard! FYI-I'm going to use this one for her 10 mo picture!
Look at those little teeth she still only has 2 bottom ones! Love this one!
OK so I love them all, but do you blame me? See why me and Silas ooohed and awwed over them!


5 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I love them all too. :) I am going to see if I can get some of that orange out of the last one. I worked with it some last week but ran out of time. I'll email it to you when I'm done.

Blogger Brittany said...

My favorite picture is the one of Jolee leaning on the window. Keep the pictures coming. I love them! : )

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! She's such a cutie pie!
Laura

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Those are so CUTE!

Blogger Table of Stone said...

The 2nd one from the bottom where she is laughing so hard makes her look just like you. Wow!

Post a Comment

<< Home