April 13, 2007
Happy Birthday Pappy!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Pappy, Happy Birthday to you! So I will refrain from putting up how old you are today for all blogger land to see, but we just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and we wanted you to know that we love you very much, and we hope you have a wonderful day on your special day! We wish we were there to give you hugs and kisses and eat cake with you, but just know we are thinking about you today and always! And yes, your present will be there, even though we aren't. You have always been such an important part of my life, and a wonderful Father to me and Joseph, we knew we could always come to you, and we still do! (sorry). And I know we will always be close having that special Father Daughter bond. I'm so thankful for you and all the sacrifices you have made for me thru out my life. You have always worked so hard for our family, and we truly appreciate you! I know Jolee will be blessed in her life as well to have you as her Pappy! Happy Birthday! We Love You!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home