April 12, 2007
Easter Morning!
For it to have been the Easter Bunnies 1st year visiting Jolee, she did pretty good! (notice I did say she)! She filled Jolee's basket with an Elmo video, Elmo plastic eggs filled with puffs, (how bout that), a bunny rattle, and a bunny that says my 1st Easter on it, oh and bubbles. And she also remembered to bring the basket from Florida to Granna and Pappy's house in Alabama where we would be Easter morning! Now that's a pretty good Easter Bunny, if I say so myself! We had a wonderful morning and it was so much fun watching her pull out everything one by one and shake it and then of course right to the mouth it went. Jolee racked up this Easter she also got a basket from her Uncle JoJo and Aunt Pam with the movie Charlotte's Web in it, and Granna and Pappy gave her some stuff animals and also one that sings loudly and dances, oh by the way let me thank you for that one. Just kidding she loves it, so I love it! So anyway we had wonderful 1st Easter with Miss. Jolee.

Jolee going thru her Easter basket!
Daddy and his little girl on Easter Morning! Me and My Girl!
Jolee and her 1st Easter Basket!
My family... Dad, Mom, Pam, Joseph and their dog Chloie, and then us of course with Jolee and Sophie our dog!


1 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

looks like a good Easter to me!! I love ya'lls dog, if I ever get a dog I think I'll get one like Sophie. She's so cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home