April 2, 2007
On the move again!
We have been busy, busy, busy! We have moved again! At least, this time we are in the same city, we bought a house and moved in last weekend. Poor Jolee she just turned 10 months old and this is her 3rd house to live in, I bet she is wondering "what kind of family was I born into, that moves this much?" Anyway, you want to talk about being blessed, that was me and my family during this move, so here's the story.. it really happened so fast, my grandparents had planned for a month to come in for a visit, and it just so happens that was the same week we had to start packing, so they went to work, and packed, and packed, and packed, mowed the yard, and kept Jolee busy so I could get stuff done, and then of course my mom and dad are always there when I need them, they have moved us lets see, this is our 8th move, so we are getting pretty good at this moving stuff. We spent all last week unpacking, painting, and getting our house set up to be a home, we got a fence put in (that by the way, I got a killer deal on, and Silas was very excited with my negotiation skills!) Here is the part that blows my mind, on Saturday we had some brothers from the church come over and lay sod, and put in a garage door opener, and the sisters cleaned the inside of the house, and started helping me unpack, they even brought drinks and snacks. On Sunday after church 18 people showed up at the house ready to move us ,they brought their trailers, trucks and cattle trailers, they came ready to work! So while the guys did all the heavy lifting, the ladies did the unpacking and restocking of the pantry, the fridge, made up beds, anything that you could think of that needed to be done, was already being taken care of. When it was all over Sunday night we just sat there in amazement, and all we could say was WOW! We have been really blessed! So, below are just a few pictures from the move. So thank you all so much for all of your hard work, we could not have done it without you! (Are we might still be over there now packing up)!

Pappy and Jolee with the Uhaul!
The laying of the sod in the back yard on Saturday!
The garage door opener being installed Saturday!
The girls resting, after cleaning the house on Saturday!
Jolee wondering are we finished yet?



1 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Wow! That's incredible! I didn't realize ya'll had moved again.

Post a Comment

<< Home