March 14, 2007
He Did It!
Daddy is back! He finally did it, HE SHAVED! It was such a huge deal in our house last night we had to document it. It was looking pretty rough, it had been 6 weeks since he had last shaved his face, so you can imagine how he was looking, even people at church had offered to take up a collection to buy him some razors, and I even begged and pleaded with his guys to make 100 sales so he would shave, so I could see his cute face again. I had no idea when I posted the "Shave Daddy Shave" comments that people would really keep wondering if he had shaved yet, so it was a huge deal. So, after all the emails I have gotten of people asking has Silas shaved yet? You can all rest better at night knowing yes, He has shaved!! And I might add, he looks pretty good!!

I mean come on, you can tell by the above picture Jolee is super excited that her Daddy shaved!
So thanks Daddy, you have made everyone very happy!!




6 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

YAY!! Congratulations on your MONUMENTAL day!!

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Much better. :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyy Tara
It's Bethany!
Well that is deffinitely good that Silas has finally shaved! Baby Jolee looks so big I cant wait to see her!
Love
bethany

Blogger Brittany said...

Thank goodness!

Blogger Brittany said...

After looking at this blog again...I started laughing when I saw that Silas was wearing a tshirt with so type of cartoon on it. HOW CUTE!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Its Kim. Love The site.

Post a Comment

<< Home