March 13, 2007
Wondering Why I Haven't Posted Lately?
OK, so the question is why haven't I posted anything new in a couple of days. Well, its because I have been trying to keep up with my daughter, since she has learned to crawl she is everywhere and getting into everything!! Our house is now a wreck literally, all the time, but it is hilarious seeing her crawl around stop and rest, crawl around stop and rest... Jolee has found her toy box, and loves to pull them out 1 at a time, and she has also found the DVDs, (so I guess I have a little more baby proofing to do Huh)? Even though toys and DVD cases are everywhere I wouldn't trade it for the world! Just know, if you drop by to visit, a baby definitely lives in this house now, so you will have to step over lots of toys and whatever else she finds and drags out, but come on over!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sis tara,
it is sarah from church. she is so cute i just love it!i cant wait to be able to see your house and where you live. i look forward to being able 2 watch jolee.give her a big hug 4 me!
love,
sarah

P.S- give me your email adress and i will email u! mine is www.princetongirl2813@yahoo.com.bye

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey It is Kim.I cant believe she is crawling. She is growing so fast. I miss all of you guys.Kids love the pictures of Jolee. I cant believe silas let his face grow out. bet he looked funny and old. Wish I could have seen it..Give Jolee a hug for me.....Love Kim

Post a Comment

<< Home