March 13, 2007
Clearly, Jolee is Teething
For a few days now, Jolee has been waking up from her naps with little black specks all over her face. I've been looking all around the crib, the room, everywhere but I couldn't figure out where in the world she was getting these black specks from... So, I leaned over her crib to get her Baby Doll out, and happened to look at the inside of the crib and found yes, teeth marks on her bed, so #1 we know where the black specks are coming from, and #2 I went immediately and bought more teething tablets and Tylenol! Bless her heart.. Her teeth must really, really, be hurting her for her to be chewing on her furniture. So here's hoping we see some teeth soon! Or we might run out of furniture!! Just Kidding, and yes for those who are wondering we are taking care of it, so she cant continue to chew on her crib!





1 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Oh my goodness! Now you have memories on your furniture. :-) I can't believe how much she is growing. I'm so glad you started blogging so we can keep up with all of ya'll. The pictures are great!

This is Laura. :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home