March 7, 2007
3 Milestones
We have 3 huge milestones to share... #1. On Monday morning when we went to get Miss. Jolee out of bed she was sitting straight up smiling at us, as if to say "Good Morning Mommy and Daddy I can sit up by myself now"!!#2 milestone was.. on Tuesday after her nap I heard ALOT of moving around, so I go in her room to find Jolee pulled up to her knees and looking over the side of the crib!
Clearly, with this look she will be standing up before we know it, so we better lower the mattress down SOOON!!
And then #3 happened today.. My Baby is crawling!!! Yes, I had my cry this morning,I just can't believe my preemie baby who weighed 5lb3oz is now 9 months old and is CRAWLING!
Well I guess I'm off to babyproof my house!! She looks like she is going to be a pretty fast crawler and into everything!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I will have to cry too!!! But Daddy please put the mattress lower. Cute pictures!!! love Granna

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww. She's precious! What a new and wild era!

Blogger Amber said...

NO WAY! That is so cool!! They tend to do these milestones in 3s, by the way. Looks like she knocked her three out in one bam. TOO CUTE!

Post a Comment

<< Home