March 9, 2007
RUB -A -DUB -DUB
Rub-a -Dub-Dub a baby and a dog in a Tub! I know that is not how the song goes, but in our house at bath time last night that is how it went. I don't really know what possessed Sophie to jump in the tub with Jolee, but yes, she did. I promise you, having a 9 month old and having a 1 year dog is like having 2 children, truly it is. So, as we were sitting there enjoying our bath, because that is Jolee's favorite time of day, and usually Sophie sits right there beside me, but last night evidently she decided it looked fun and she wanted to be part of it. I think the pictures below will tell you the rest of the story....... Enjoy!

Sophie: Thinking in her head...... looks like Jolee is having fun in there. Jolee: Thinking in her head little head...... No Sophie this is my water
Sophie: I'm thirsty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jolee: I'm out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And last but not least ..........Jolee: Mom is laughing hysterically, so I will too...........
Thankfully, I had my cell phone in the bathroom last night that has a camera on it, so we could all enjoy this hilarious, somewhat gross event!!!








3 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Okay, how cute is that?! Abby is thoroughly amused as she sits on my lap. fdfuu4o7t8787tto7t97--that's from her. :)

Blogger Table of Stone said...

that's awesome! I can totally see you laughing

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jolee is absolutely adorable!! Wow Sophie looks like she is as big as Jolee now!

Post a Comment

<< Home