March 10, 2007
I'm It!
OK, So tag I'm it! A good friend, and one of the church members at our church Laura has tagged me to tell 5 reasons why I love to blog... So here we go...

1. It helps all our family and friends that we live so far away from get to see pictures of Jolee, and also hear all the new things she is doing or getting in too. (And I hear the grandparents and Uncles and Aunts are really liking it). Silas enjoys reading it too, he says!

2. It also has become a fun hobby for me and something I really enjoy and look forward to doing daily. Its my time, if you will!! (I usually try to post during Jolee's nap time). The only problem is I'm always thinking when she does something, get the camera and put it on the blog page!

3. I enjoy bragging and putting pictures up of my little girl, and Sophie, and telling stories on Silas!!! (that's fun) Joking People!!

4. If I'm putting a post up on the page, that means I don't have to clean, wash clothes, cook, fix bottles, etc, etc, etc.......or do any house work, so it buy's me some time.

5. It buy's me time not to have to clean my house, (Oh I'm sorry did I already say that)!! Well, its true..

So there you go, 5 reasons why I love to blog!!!!!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

True. Blogging is definitely a nice little break into the day! Hope you're all doing great! I can actually say that besides allergies, we're doing okay! I mean we're not sick, that is! :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home