April 10, 2007
Our Trip To Bama
Wow! What a weekend! We had a really great time, but as always it was way too short! We left Florida on Thursday night and arrived in Alabama about 4am Friday with a full schedule, We went to a Funeral, we hunted Easter Eggs with both sides of the family, we had an Anniversary Party for my parents, we went to Church, we visited with all family members, and we played, and played, and played!! I do want to ask for your prayers for both of my Aunts who lost their Dads within a week of each other, and keep in mind their kids who are between the ages of 8 and 1 who are trying to deal with the concept of loosing their Grandads. So anyway, the next week of blogs will probably be about our weekend in Bama. You would be amazed at all the events you can attend in 2 1/2 days. We got back to Florida Monday morning at 3am, so we are tired. At least me and Jolee are getting to stay home and rest, but poor Silas had to get right back up a few hours later and go to work. We both knew it would be a quick trip, but family is very important to us and we feel it is important that Jolee gets to see her family as much as possible since we live so far away from them, and it being her 1st Easter was a great reason to go!



This is Abbie (our cousin) feeding Jolee lunch! Abbie is my 1st cousin, and now I am known as Jolee's mom to her not Tara, but hey I got lots of hugs this weekend and she rode with us places. I know it was to really ride with Jolee but I'll take what I can get!
Abbie wanted to pretend she was Sophie and get in her cage, so we let her in. She is the prettiest little puppy I have ever seen!

On Friday night we had a slumber PARTY! With all the cousins they came over to Grandmas and we watched Charlotte's Web, and ate Pizza and Chips and Dip! It was hilarious, I had such a great time with them all. Me and Joseph are the oldest of the Grand kids, and then there is this huge skip so after us, there is 6 more under the age of 8! With one more on the way and then Jolee is the Great Grand kid! So it is loud! And always fun over at the house when ever body comes over!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home