April 4, 2007
Jolee's New Playroom!!
The color is Cantaloupe Slice, the theme is tropical! And if I say so myself it is too cute. I wanted Jolee to have a room she would enjoy going too, and would have fun playing in. And I think I have achieved my goal. Now let me tell you, it was a hard job convincing Silas the color is Cantaloupe and not Orange (due to some Alabama Oath he must have taken, he said he couldn't have Tennessee or Auburn Colors in his house)! But after some convincing and of course using but it is for Jolee, he finally said OK, only if it is Cantaloupe and not Orange! So we now have a fun and bright colored playroom! The idea took off due to us having a lighted palm tree that we were looking for a place to put during the move. We got the lighted palm tree when I was pregnant to put up at Christmas, because I was so sick that's all I felt like doing (and I guess Silas was having sympathy sickness pains too, because he didn't feel like putting the big Christmas tree up either). So we got it and hung ornaments from it that Christmas! So anyway, back to my story it hit me that we could have a tropical themed playroom and use the lighted palm tree. So I got Pappy to paint the room, and me and Granna started putting the room together, between us both I think we are pretty crafty. So here are some pictures of our new playroom!


pictures of our cousins!





2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I love it! She will love having a place like that to go and play...and YOU will love getting all the toys in one room.

Blogger Brittany said...

Jolee is going to be the coolest kid on the block with her fancy playroom and all!

Post a Comment

<< Home