April 5, 2007
Jolee likes the Fridge!
Yesterday we went to the good ole Wal-Mart for some groceries. When we arrived home I started putting the cold stuff up and Jolee evidently decided that she wanted to see what the refrigerator was like. So she crawled right on over to it and hung out there while I continued to stock it up, she must have liked it, she was laughing and blowing bubbles the whole time. I promise to you this next part really happened last night. Desperate times call for desperate measures! She was so whiny last night and tired and ill and nothing would make her happy, so what did I do.. None other than open that fridge door and let her have at it, there she went right to it and was happy, happy, happy, squealing, and laughing, just having her self a good ole time. When Silas came in from work last night he looked at me like do you know Jolee is in the refrigerator? I said yep, I 'm the one that opened it and let her go for it, because it has been one of those days, and sometimes you just do, what you gotta do to survive! **By the way when I say in the refrigerator, I mean like her leaning in it and looking around, not sitting in it with the door closed, the door is wide open, Just so we are all clear**









2 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

How funny! Maybe she likes the cold air?

Blogger Brittany said...

Who in their right mind would tell her no? : )

Post a Comment

<< Home