April 19, 2007
Poor Sophie
We had just gotten back from a walk today and before I could get everything put up, (because you just can't go for a walk the way you use to anymore, you got to get the stroller out of the car, put it back up when you get back, take a sippy cup of juice, make sure you have the passy, sunglasses (so mom won't get a headache because of the bright sun + they are prescription so I can see where we are going), get the garage door opener so we can get back in the house, get the leash and the dog, you really need to have a checklist I tell ya. But anyway back to the story... Before I could set everything down and get Sophie's leash off of her, guess who wanted to try to pull Sophie around the house, yep you got it Miss. Jolee, she is fast I tell ya, and poor Sophie just goes right along with her and looks at me like come on mom, hurry! They really are so good together like 2 peas in a pod! If Sophie goes somewhere Jolee is crawling right behind her, and if Jolee takes off somewhere there goes Sophie. Although I have noticed on some days since Jolee has gotten more mobil Sophie stays up on things and out of Jolee's reach. But before I could rescue Soph I had to take some pictures!






1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

It's nice to hear that Jolee has a playmate! I'm sure they're quite a pair.

Good news, I'm coming to yalls Annual Meeting! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home