May 7, 2007
She's doing new things!
WOW, what a weekend! We have had to come to grips with the fact that our baby girl is growing up. I'm telling you, it has been really hard on me, thinking about her turning 1 on the 26th of this month. Anyway, so let me tell you about what all she has done this past weekend. On Friday she took her first 4 steps (I'm with her 24/7 and I walk out of the room for 5 min. and I hear Silas hollering T (That's what he calls me) get in here hurry, well I missed it, but at least her Daddy got to see it). Then on Saturday, we were all playing in the floor and she was opening a box and putting her toy in it, then closing it, and opening it back up to get the toy out, you get the picture, right? So I said Yeah! Jolee, and then out of nowhere she says YEAH! Then last night she is eating supper, and I guess she was done with it, because we turned and found her standing right up in the chair, (and before any of the grandparents flip out on me, Silas stood right there by her while I went after the camera), Oh and we are now bathing in the the big bathtub and she is loving it! So she has really accomplished alot this weekend! Below are some pictures of her in the big bathtub and standing in her highchair!












2 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

As much as she loves the water, I bet she is loving the BIG tub. :-)

Blogger Brittany said...

Yeah for Jolee taking her first steps! :) Boo for her growing up :(

The picture of the water coming out of the faucet is really good. It looks like Mrs. Amber has taught you a few things.

Post a Comment

<< Home