April 27, 2007
Why didn't I look there?
So today we were outside enjoying this wonderful Florida weather. We have played, and played, and played outside this whole week it has been sooo nice! The girl loves outside, and even tho it is hot, I keep telling myself this is a good way to work on your tan Tara (and yes sometimes I talk to myself). We have swung, we have slid, we have played with the sprinkler (a story for a different blog day), we have picked grass, and we have even played in the flower pots, oh and I mustn't forget we have eaten popsicles every day all week long, (please daddy help us blow our pool up this weekend) we need another activity. So it got close to nap time today, and I started looking for her passy, because in order for her to go to sleep peacefully, she has to have a bottle in one hand and the passy in the other. I could not find it anywhere, literally I looked everywhere, in her room, living room, our room, playroom, bathrooms, outside on the patio, and I couldn't find it, so I had to go get the back up passy I keep in her diaper bag. Ok so moving story along, so then she takes a nap, and we go on about the rest of our day. Until a little while ago we took Sophie outside to do her business, and I put Jolee down on the patio and do you want to know where she crawled over too.................................the flower pot where she had evidently put her passy. So that's where I found her passy in the flower pot, if only I would have looked there, why didn't I look in the flower pot? Or if only she could have told me where she had put her passy, that would have really helped me when I was frantically searching for it so she would take a nap. So there you go the story for today. She is a smart one, I tell you.



Oh yes, I took a picture, because who would have believed me otherwise, It had to have been Jolee that put it there, because I sure didn't and I know Sophie didn't (she would have ate it) and we are the only 3 here! She's good!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute!!! the flowers look good tara!!! love mom

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby girl is growing so fast!!!! it was so cute that she knew where the passey was!!! love pappy

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Post a Comment

<< Home