May 3, 2007
Who Did It?
I don't know who did it, but I was in the kitchen working on supper last night, and I could hear Jolee playing and squealing, and I could hear Sophie's tags on her collar jingling, so I knew they were together somewhere but I just didn't know what they were doing together. So I walked around the corner to go check on them, and down the hall and into Miss. Jolee's bathroom, I found a toilet paper trail, I mean toilet paper was everywhere!! They were just having themselves a good ole time. I'm not sure who did what because I found them both with pieces of toilet paper in front of them, and they both looked guilty,but either way they both had TP in their mouth. I know I have said it before, but I promise it is like having 2 kids around here. So they both got in trouble, after I had a good laugh!




2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Looks like my house this morning...but only because Emma was getting Abby some toilet paper and she just kept pulling...and pulling...and pulling.

Love the shots of Jolee and Sophie beside the toilet paper.

Blogger Brittany said...

Jolee's face is priceless! I showed your post to Daddy and he thought it was adorable.

Post a Comment

<< Home