May 1, 2007
Jolee's Swimming Pool
I guess after seeing the story about Jolee playing with the flower pots, daddy decided we did indeed need a new activity, so he blew up her 1st little pool. Yeah! Thank you daddy! You know I did think about blowing it up myself, but I knew if I blew it up I would blow myself a migraine, and I did not want that, and plus I think I read somewhere that those kinda jobs were for Daddy's to do, right? It just hit me, maybe that is why Silas had a migraine this weekend, could have been... Anyway, so when she woke up on Sat morning and saw it in the middle of the living room floor, she had a blast playing even without any water in it. She climbed in it, leaned over the sides, and even put the PlayStation controller's in it, so thank goodness it was empty at this point. So when we got outside and filled it with water, she was so excited she started flapping her little arms and oohing. Remember the girl loves her bath, so she probably thought it was like the biggest bathtub she had ever seen. She played from the outside of it 1st for awhile leaning over and splashing and then she pulled up grass and putt it in the pool and watched it float around. But once she got in the pool she started crawling around and then she would sit and clap for herself, it was too cute. It was so fun watching her play in her 1st little pool. Although, we did find out that Sophie cant hang outside in the summer time, her tongue was hanging to the ground and she was begging to go inside, so she sat inside in the air conditioned house and watched us. We can for sure say inside dog or spoiled either one. So here are a few pictures of Jolee in her pool.







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pool is a match with her bathroom pretty colors. Cute pictures of course of my granddaughter!!!!!
Love Mom

Blogger Amber said...

Is that not the CUTEST thing ever?!! We are so bringing out bathing suits when we come in a couple of weeks. Oh wait, we are going to the beach, so we'll already have them.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! Ethan says, "That is such a cute baby! Maybe we should get a swimming pool like her's!" He's heard me talking...saying things like that's a cute baby! She is cute though!

Post a Comment

<< Home