May 15, 2007
My 1st Mother's Day
Mommy and Me
As long as the waves crash into the sand,
I know you'll be there to lend me a hand.
Remember that day I enjoyed the view?
I'll always remember I saw it with you.
I hope in my life I'll get to repay,
One-tenth of the love you've given today.
We'll always have that day at the sea,
One of many special moments for Mommy and Me.


So now that everyone is crying just like I did when I read that, I'll tell you ,that is the card I woke up to on Mother's Day! How sweet was that, Jolee and her Daddy did a really good job, making me feel so special and appreciated that day. I think what meant the most, is knowing the time and effort that went into making the card, and with an almost 1 year old in our house, we don't have much time for anything. Oh, Oh, Oh, and let me tell you what I got for Mother's Day, besides the most sweetest card in the world..... I got a swing for my back yard! Yeah! I'm so excited I love to swing and I have been wanting one for awhile, just to have somewhere to sit and relax, and lord knows I need it these days, with Miss. Jolee crawling everywhere and trying to walk, I'm in need of a relaxation spot. So thank you Jolee and Daddy for making my 1st Mother's Day, one I will never forget, I love you both very much, and am deeply blessed to have you in my life.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! That was so sweet! I loved the poem, too. Kinda got me a little teary-eyed! :-)

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!! Ya'll are all so cute together. Can't wait to see you all again. And this will be Jolee's first singing school!

Post a Comment

<< Home