June 17, 2008
SURPRISE!!
Surprised you didn't I? I'm sure you were thinking... I will just check 1 more time to make sure Tara hasn't posted anything, since it has been a MONTH since her last post! But I did, so I gottcha! Dude you would not believe the month we have had, it has been BUSY! We have been on the go, but dont worry I'm going to tell you all about it... But first, I do want to thank everyone, for the emails and calls I have received to make sure I was still ALIVE since I havent been posting. I have felt very special, I did'nt know so many people liked reading about our lives or is it just seeing the pictures of my cute little girl who has turned 2 since last blogging. For whatever reason you read it, Im glad you do and I'm glad to be back in the blogging business.

Here is a list of what we have done and my excuses for not blogging in a month...
  • Jolee turned 2 and we have thrown 2 birthday parties for her... 1 in Florida and 1 in Alabama!
  • We have been to Hilton Head!
  • We have made 2 trips to Bama!
  • Have attended a lingerie party
  • a bridal luncheon
  • rehersal
  • and was in a wedding
  • my cousin came home with us for a week
  • Oh and the big one...my computer crashed and has been having technical difficulties!

Im sure I have left out stuff, but I have pictures from all the events so don't worry you will see them all. Well maybe not the lingerie party ones, just kidding you can see a select few from that night! I will go ahead and mention next week my family will be gone again... we are heading to Singing School in Bama and are so excited! But I will have tons of pictures when I get back I'm sure. And in between doing laundry and packing us all up this week my goal is to blogg on some of the events that has gone on in the past month.

Leave me a comment and let me know how you guys have been! While it has been a nice break from the computer, Oh it's so good to be back at it again!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Your back, I was beginning to worry!! Jolee is growing and is so cute!!

Love Ya,
Beth, Brian and Matthew

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, JoJo is back!!! Carrigan is so excited!
Love ya,
Amanda

Blogger Lil. Bit said...

The Ulmer house was just talking about your lack of blogging and were wondering what was going on in the Ford household! Glad to see you are back!

Post a Comment

<< Home