April 22, 2008
Saturday Family Fun!
(the view)
On Saturday when Silas got off of work we headed to a Civil War Park near our house to see if we could learn a little bit of history. It was a very pretty day and we enjoyed our walk through the park. I will have to admit we didn't get to stop and read every little thing they had posted along the walk way, due to every time we would stop someone would want out of her stroller!
(an old well)

Jolee's favorite part of the Civil War park was climbing this fence!

Jolee and her Daddy on what is supposed to look like an old Civil War Bridge!

We enjoyed our time at Camp Milton on Saturday and while I was there the whole time I was thinking... my Grandad and Uncle Butch would love this, it was right up their alley (maybe that will get me a visit out of them)!

Our family fun wasn't over yet, after we left there we headed to more of a park for Jolee! We swang, we slid, and we even saw ducks! After playing awhile we came home and cooked dinner together and then all gathered around the table. It was such a nice Saturday with my family!

Jolee and Daddy swinging!

Mommy and Jolee playing!

She looked like she was in a hurry here. I don't know what it is, but she looks so big in this picture to me. She is growing too fast!




1 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

I'm serious, I LOVE the family outings (sp?). Makes me want a family for saturday fun. I need to get out of pharmacy school.

Post a Comment

<< Home