March 25, 2008
To My Man...
Happy 8th Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Baby
I got you on my mind!
(Silas, there's a little Rick & Bubba tune for ya)
(Look how young and skinny we were?)
Silas, I love you today more than I did 8 years ago, and who would have thought that would be possible. I grow deeper in love with you everyday. I love the man you have become..the one who puts Christ first above all things and the husband you are to me. I love the father you are to our precious daughter. I love watching you dance in the living room with her and I love hearing you and her laughing when you are supposed to putting her to bed.
I love you very much! We have done a lot and gone through a lot in 8 years, as I look back on them, they have only made us stronger as a couple and in Christ. Like lets see just to name a few..moving say oh about what 7 times in 8 years, infertility treatments for 5 years, and now we have been parents for almost 2 years. The Lord has truly blessed us and we are stronger than ever. I love you and wish us many, many, more Anniversary's!

Thanks for the card and the beautiful roses, that I woke up to this morning!




5 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

Sweet! Congratulations! Good seeing both of you this past weekend.

Blogger Amanda said...

Awww, congratulations! Y'all were (and still are) a beautiful couple!

Blogger Brittany said...

This is precious! You and Silas set a great example and are to be admired. I can not wait to catch up this weekend!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, ya'll our one sweet family. We love you watch you both in your service to the Lord. Your love for each other shows.

Also, thank you in advance for this weekend. Brittany may be all grown up now, but you know a momma always worries. I know you and Silas will watch out for her.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did 8 years go!!!!!! Oh yes, I remember A wedding (after a flooded basement)and fixing up a cute little basement apartment!! then 6 months later A move to Atlanta, Georgia to a upstairs apt.
Then a move to Mobile, Al,a nice Rent house( Your 1st house) Then a move back to Alabama. Next a move to Ft Lauderdale then Melborne, Fl and finally a move to Jacksonville, Fl to a rent house then a move to the home of your own. Now I remember why it went by so fast!!! Wow 8 years I am so proud of you both and am thankful for the choices you have made in your lives, I love you both dearly more than words could express!!!!!! Thanks for working so long on our 1st grandchild!!!! Happy Aniversery!!! Love Mom (Teresa)

Post a Comment

<< Home