February 26, 2008
He's Here......
Nope not Weston, its Nathan! Nathan Ferrell was born Sunday night weighing 6lbs and 5 oz. I know my family and friends who read this blog have been praying for this special little boy and his parents through out the last several months. I want to thank you, and I know his mommy and daddy would as well. God is so Good, and once again he has proved it. Baby Nathan is here and is perfect in every little way.

I had the wonderful privilege of getting to hold and see little Nathan last night at the hospital. He is precious, so sweet and so little (holding him could make a person want to have another baby, then after sleeping straight thru the night last night, that person decided she would just go and hold Nathan when she needed a fix, a bit longer)!

Silas, Jolee and I all have truly been blessed by the wonderful bond our families have formed. So congrats to the 2 older sisters, Abby and Emma and to Mommy and Daddy! You have a precious little family!
(Nathan and Me)


1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

He is so adorable and I am so jealous! I know what you mean about seeing the precious little newborns, it makes me want another and then I think "wait a minute, I'm still not sleeping thru the night, I really have lost it"!

Post a Comment

<< Home