January 25, 2008
The Greatest Show on Earth!
Yep, you guessed it...We went to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus! I always loved going to the circus when I was younger (and I still do). I remember it always came to town around my Birthday. Well, just so happens it comes here the week of my Birthday too! I was so excited! We (Me, Silas, Granna and Pappy) loaded up and took Jolee to see her very 1st circus!
As you can tell, she loved it! Well lets start over, at the beginning of the show, she was a bit not so sure of it. It was loud and dark (and she is not one that likes things loud), she also had a death grip on my shirt and I literally thought she was going to climb over my shoulder to get out of there.



But lets just say, that not-so-sure of the circus thing didn't last very long at all. As soon as those animals started coming out and doing tricks, she started clapping, pointing, starring and saying WOW mommy! And she wanted to make sure that her Pappy, Granna and her Daddy were seeing the same thing she was, because she would get there attention and point to show them! She loved it!


This is her clown hat that came with her $17.00's worth of popcorn and cotton candy. Yep, your right, something should have came with it for that price! My thoughts exactly! I thought Daddy was going to get one or the other, but you know Daddy's and their little girls, he wanted her to have the full circus experience. And that she did and I will have to say that we all enjoyed it, immensely!
Her favorite things at the circus, were the white ponies and the dogs that did tricks! She was in awe! Clapping and Wowing!
Love this look on her, she looks so concerned and amazed that they could fit 7 motorcycles into the globe!

It was pretty amazing! I mean 7 of them were in there. This was Daddy's favorite part.




All in all, we had a wonderful time at the circus, and we cant wait till next year to go again. Sorry there were tons of pictures, but come on people. it was the greatest show on earth! And I just loved all of her facial expressions. As many times as I have been to the circus myself, watching her reactions was like seeing the circus in a whole new pair of eyes!





5 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

Table LOVES the circus!!!! Invite me next time, nobody will ever go with me.

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

That's amazing. Her expressions are just so cute!

Blogger Brittany said...

Don't apologize for the pictures. I love them!

Blogger Rebekah Sacran said...

I have only been to the small traveling circus that comes around here every year but even that is exciting. We haven't taken the girls yet but I'm really looking forward to it.

Blogger Rachel said...

Jolee is such a cute little girl...I love the expressions she makes

Post a Comment

<< Home