December 18, 2007
Kitchen Help!
Doesn't she look like she was a lot of help to me in the kitchen? Actually, we had a great time! In the above picture she was rearranging my silverware drawer for me. I didn't really think it needed rearranging but obviously she thought it needed to look as if a tornado had came through and hit that drawer.

Last Friday night our church had it's Christmas Party or Seasonal Gathering, whatever you choose to call it, and Jolee and I made rice crispy treats to take, they must have been ok, because we didn't come home with any, so that's always a good sign, right? We had a blast in the kitchen cooking together, we had Christmas music playing, we danced, we cooked, we laughed, it was just a really special time. Not really sure if the rice crispy treats had enough marsh mellows in them, due to the fact Jolee would eat one, put one in the pot, eat one, put one in the pot, you get the picture!





After we had finished and I was cleaning up our mess, because as you can imagine we had a mess!! Not only on the counter tops and dishes, but Jolee was just as sticky as they were. I got to thinking it was way to quiet, so when I went looking for her, I found her passed out on the floor in the living room, in order for her to sleep like that, we might have to start cooking everyday...NOT! Who am I kidding!




2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Emma has those same pajamas. Too cute. Love that little smile in the first pic...she looks like she is having a blast!

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Sounds like ya'll had a great time! Cute pics!

Post a Comment

<< Home