December 5, 2007
Prayer Request
So some of you are probably wondering what in the world has happened to me, since I haven't posted in several days, so here's the scoop. Uncle JoJo and Aunt Pam came down for a visit last Wednesday thru Sunday, and we had so much fun. I will admit Jolee was ill most of the weekend, but maybe she was just helping break them in for the whining/illness stage that comes evidently when you turn 18 months old. I will post more on that trip with some pictures when I get back to Florida (because on the farm out here in Bama, we still have dial-up and that would take forever and a day to add pictures) so you have to wait. Oh, yeah I'm back in Alabama, and so glad too. My Dad (Pappy) is very sick, on Sunday he ended up in the ER due to severe pain in his back and high fevers, and if my Dad says he needs help and has to go to a Dr. the man is SICK! Come to find out he has a kidney stone/kidney infection. He is on some strong pain killers and antibiotics, he hasn't eaten in like 3 days, his fevers are ranging from 101-102.8, then he has sweats, then his fever shoots right back up again. Since he has been back home he has basically been in the bed. The Dr. is going to run a renal cat scan and blood work later this week. So please keep him in your prayers. My brother and I were talking tonight that it is really weird seeing him so sick. Pappy had already taken this week off from work and had planned to play with Jolee, but now he is in the bed, I do think though it is helping him get out of bed when it is time to drink water and Gatorade and take his medicine, because we take Jolee in there with us to get him up and that usually works. So please keep my Dad and Jolee's Pappy in your prayers, he really needs them.


1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

My prayers are with you and your family! Please keep us posted!

Post a Comment

<< Home