November 20, 2007
Jolee had her 1st....
So last Thursday we crossed off a milestone in Jolee's life that was well needed...... She had her 1st haircut! And I know you are thinking to yourself, it didn't look like she had that much hair that she would need a haircut. Oh, but what you couldn't see was the back of her hair (or maybe you could) but she had this for real mullet/rat tail going on for her, not so attractive! Seriously, she didn't have that much hair growing on the top or sides, but it sure was growing in the back, bless her heart!
So last Thursday we went to visit Amber for a photo shoot and we both got to looking at her hair and decided it really did need to be cut and it would look so much better the same length. So, evidently I trust my dear friend Amber a whole lot, because I let her cut Jolee's hair that very minute (she does cut her girls hair and they both have adorable hair, so she did have some good examples for me to look at!) So not only is she a great photographer, she is also a great beautician, because Jolee's hair looks so,so,so,so cute! In the words of Silas, Jolee now has a cute little bob cut! It has already made a huge difference, it has made the top and sides of her hair look much thicker!
So we saved some hair in a baggie for me to keep. If I would have been thinking I would have taken pictures while she was cutting it, but I wasn't thinking. However, I did get a picture of Jolee and Amber after church Sunday, so I could put that in her baby book along with the lock of her hair.
I will close this post out by saying...Jolee and her Mommy handled the haircut very well! Jolee sat there in front of the TV, eating snacks and talking to Abbie and was very still (for the most part), and as for me...I was all on board and really only had a moment for a split second when I saw her hair in the baggie, but then I looked at her and saw how adorable her new dew was and haven't thought about it again. It really does look so CUTE, and I couldn't be happier about it!

(Thanks Amber, for being the one to give Jolee her 1st haircut, I will always remember it!)






1 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

How cute! It does look a lot thicker!

Post a Comment

<< Home