October 24, 2007
Family Fun at the Farm
I know I'm a little behind on getting this post up, but late is better than never, I say. My Family is a huge part of my life, I love being together with them and we are a close family. So since some of us live a little farther away, when we go home we like to always try to get the kids together so they can play and hopefully they will be close to each other too as they grow up! When we went home to take Jolee to the Bama game it was a quick trip, I'm talking like got their at midnight on Friday and left on Sunday heading back to Florida, but we did get to fit in a "Key Family Bond fire" which is kinda becoming a once a year tradition. My grandparents live on a farm so we have plenty of room to run around and play, and the bond fire was complete with a hayride. We all have such a great time when we are together and this time was no different!


Jolee, Daddy, and I had just gotten back from the game, so looks to me like Daddy and Jolee were still discussing it.


Cousins.....Auston, Joseph, and Lucy roasting their hot dogs!



Uncle JoJo and Pappy roasting them a hot dog or two!



Jolee found out she loved marshmallows, she ate hers right out of the bag, because she didn't have time to wait on them to roast on the fire!



Grandma and Grandad eating a bite and watching the grandchildren playing!

Granna and Jolee pointing out Baby Edison's nose, eyes, mouth, you get the point!


Preggo Aunt Pam roasting that Baby a marshmallow!


A good family shot of Aunt Andrea, Cousins Abbie & Alex, and Uncle Philip!

Cousins Audrey & Lucy, and Aunt Michele enjoying the hayride!

The older cousins being silly and having a fun time!


After it was all over that night, it looks like Jolee and Pappy were talking it over!




2 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

That's a fun family tradition to start! I really hope I don't live in the city my entire life. I want a farm and bonfires and hayrides and HORSES!!Yea, random I know but that all to say, fun!

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Those are great pics! Looks like ya'll had a great time, and the weather's been perfect, too!

Post a Comment

<< Home