September 19, 2007
She's an Animal Lover!
Last week Granna and Pappy were down for a visit, and boy did we keep the roads hot! I think this was one of the only visits they have been to see us, that we could actually call a vacation! Because usually they are coming down to help pack us up or move us somewhere. So we fit in as much stuff as we could (It was even said... by Pappy he would have to go back to work, so he could get some rest)! We had such a great and wonderful week being together, laughing, and going, going, going! It is always a huge help when they come, its like I get a vacation too, because they help me out so much with the house and Jolee. And last week my car even got washed and cleaned out (thanks dad), Jolee's closet got organized and cleaned out too (thanks mom), so see we were productive some. So that should explain to you all why I didn't blog last week!

Last Wednesday we took Jolee to the Jacksonville Zoo, and she absolutely loved it. She talked and jabbered more that day, than I think I have ever heard her before. She would run up to the fence or the glass and point and start talking 90 to nothing, and then look at us and point to make sure we saw what she was looking at. It was HILARIOUS! We laughed and laughed at her all day. I love the zoo and always have, but to take Jolee and see her love and enjoy it so much, made this trip to the zoo the best one ever. She is definitely an animal lover. (She gets the love of animals from her Uncle JoJo and Granna).

I absolutely love this picture of Pappy and Jolee!

She chased birds!

She pointed!

And looked!


She passed out while riding the train!

And stayed asleep for about 30min after the train ride, she didn't even wake up when we got off the train and put her in the stroller. She was 1 tired little girl!

Family shot at the zoo! Pappy, Granna, Jolee, and Me!

It was kinda freaky that the whole time he drank his water, he stared straight at us!

Granna and Jolee!

Me and My Girl!

This is Erwin, he is the same age as Jolee, but at birth he weighed 120lbs, and was 6ft long!

This big "ole" thing scared me to death, I was filming and all the sudden he came by and hit the window with his fist right where I was standing. Needless to say I jumped and screamed and the camera filmed anything from the trees to the ground for a little bit, till I got my composure back.

Jolee wasn't sure about the carousel at first. See her death grip on Pappy's arm.

But then she loosened up and started waving and pointing! Although she did keep looking back, we figured she was wondering why all those animals were chasing her!

And yes, she found water at the zoo and yes, she wanted to get in!

Those were some huge fish!

Still looking around!

A wet shot of Jolee with her Granna and Pappy!


Yep, we got pretty wet! We were at the back of the zoo when it started pouring and had to run through it to get back to the car. We had a great time and have to go back one day to finish seeing the rest of the zoo.







4 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

It's so much fun to see something though a child's eyes. It makes whatever you're doing new all over again.

Blogger Brittany said...

Jolee is definately a girl after my own heart! I'm loving the pictures! Keep 'em coming!

Blogger Laura said...

Sorry she's sick. It must be going around. Some of the kids from our homeschool group have been sick, too! Hope she feels better!

Blogger Amber said...

CUTE pictures! Hope she is feeling better!

Post a Comment

<< Home