August 23, 2007
Im telling Jolee stories in this one!
Ok, so I realize I haven't posted a blog many days this week, well really I haven't posted at all this week, but this is my 2nd post for today, so that should count for something right? Its not that I don't have things to post about it, because believe me I have the stories..... So I thought in this post I can tell a few stories of what she is doing or done lately and put up a few pictures, and that would keep my peeps happy and keep ya'll reading. So here we go!

Last Saturday night Jolee kept going around the house saying Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, and I started out by saying Daddy is studying, he will be out after while. This went on for what seemed like forever. I started thinking to myself, I have got to tell her in small little worlds, hoping she would understand. So the next time she had her hands up in front of her saying Daddy, Daddy, I said Jolee ...Daddy is reading his Bible. No Joke, she looked at me and said BIBLE! So if you are keeping track of all her words she can say add BIBLE to the list.

Jolee is growing and changing so much. Silas is loving this stage, as he says it.... She can actually play with you now! So they are enjoying wrestling, tickling, and chasing each other around the house at night, making weird sounds and noises at each other. If she is thirsty, as of today she goes and stands at the refrigerator door and says juice, as she is banging on it. If she wants something to eat, she goes to the pantry and stands there looking up at it, then runs to her highchair. I promise you she is going to turn into a pretzel, she eats so many of them, that is her food of choice right now.

She has learned to sneak out of the back door, when I open it to let Sophie go and tend to her business. The girl loves out side, she has learned to climb up her slide, then slide down all by herself. Or she will just stand out there with her bag of pretzels looking around. Oh before any body starts panicking, our backyard is fenced in!


Jolee loves using a straw, and takes it seriously. She thinks she is somebody sipping sweet tea, and drinking out of a juice box. Gosh, she is growing up, way to fast!



I'm trying to end this post, I promise. But their is so much to tell, she is just soaking everything up, its something new everyday. When I say it is nap time, she knows the routine...We go to the kitchen fix her milk, and then she goes to her crib and stands their till I pick her up and lift her over. She loves putting her Daddy's cap on her head and wears it for a while. At the grocery store she would rather help push the buggy, from the bottom than sit in it, (which can be more of a burden than help, but whatever).



Oh and last night I found out why we are so very ill all of a sudden for the past few days, she is teething, I see little white spots that are trying to poke through. No matter how hectic are day is, or no matter how messy our house is from all the toys, I would not trade being her mommy for the world, it is the most rewarding job I have ever had, and I feel so blessed, to have such a wonderful family. Ok since I'm tearing up now, because man I love that little girl, I'm ending this post to go and play with her, so until tomorrow, have a great day!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home