August 10, 2007
Our New Cousin!
Edison Scott Gannon was born on July 30th at 6:38 AM! He weighed 8lbs 6 oz! He is so cute and so sweet. We had such a wonderful time in Kentucky waiting on his arrival and then playing with him after he got here. Jolee was so sweet with him, she was amazed when he would move his arms and legs she would get really excited and point to him. We worked on saying baby that week, so when I said baby....she would look around till she found Edison. I thought she might get a little jealous when I was holding him, but she did great most of the time! She kept wanting to share her passy with him or give him a toy to play with. It was really sweet, and for about 2 sec. after I said to myself awe, I miss having a small one to hold, I thought girl you are just getting to catch up on all the sleep I had lost when I had a little one. So for now I'm good with just holding Edison or my new niece or nephew that will be coming in February.


The very proud big brother Joseph and big sister Audrey with Edison!


Me getting ready to change Edison's diaper and clothes! (Which by the way, is different than changing a little girl's diaper, I found out)


Granna holding Edison and Jolee. Jolee just watched and stared at him the whole week!

Jolee was trying to share her toy with Edison. At least I know now she is listening to me when I talk to her about sharing!



2 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

He's so cute!! So are they going to call him Edison? or are they going to make it Eddie? or what?

Blogger Laura said...

How precious! Congrats to them!

Post a Comment

<< Home