July 25, 2007
A Shower for Michele!
When we were in Alabama in June for the Singing School, We also thru a baby shower for my Aunt Michele that following Saturday. The Host were Myself and Aunt Pam. But we could not have pulled it off with out help from Uncle JoJo, Granna and Pappy. The Baby's room is decorated in a Safari theme, so went with the tan, sage, and pastel blue colors and decorated with Giraffe's. It turned out really cute and everyone seemed to have a great time! This will be Aunt Michele's 3rd child she has a 7 year old son...Joseph, a 2 year old daughter...Audrey, and a baby boy that will be coming on Monday the 30th, via C-Section. So she will definitely have her hands full. Please keep her and the baby and Uncle Brian in your prayers, that everything and everybody will be safe. Aunt Michele has always been a huge part of my life, she is really like my sister more than an Aunt. I will continue and have always treasured her and all of our memories together. And now her children and my daughter will be growing up together, so I can only hope that they will turn out to be as close as we have always been. With all that said, thank you Aunt Michele for all you have done in my life for me and my family! And to Pam, I know it was stressful getting it all together, but hey we did it, and it turned out to be a HIT!
The Baby Shower Invitation, that was sent out!

Pam, Aunt Michele, and Me!

Aunt Pam, Shanna (cousin), Uncle JoJo, and Jolee who seemed to really like the punch!



A couple of pictures of some of the food and tables, that we put out!

A really sweet and cute picture of Jolee and Great Granddaddy after the shower!

**Jolee and I will be flying out tomorrow to go to KY, to be there for the birth of our new little cousin. Please be in prayer for us as we fly that we will arrive safely, and that Jolee will really like it!**




1 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

Wow!! We'll be praying for Michelle and the baby. Hope ya'll have a wonderful trip

Post a Comment

<< Home