July 23, 2007
Mommy's Night Out!
I know this is usually a blog about Jolee, but I had such a great night last night, that I just have to share! To get to the point I went to the Soul 2 Soul tour.... Tim McGraw & Faith Hill concert last night, and it was amazing!! She is just beautiful, and for that matter so is he, but they were so romantic when they sang together, it would have been even better if Silas had gotten to be there with me..No he didn't get to go, but he sent me, wasn't that so, so, sweet. His company got tickets to the concert, so instead of him going to the concert, he said he knew I really liked them, and had wanted to go since I heard they were coming into town. He could only get 1 ticket and he sent me and he stayed home and played with Jolee, he said I deserved to go and have some fun (he scored major brownie points for that)! So I went with his co-workers, and some of the Melbourne people came up, with their wife's (Melbourne is where we used to live, so it was great getting to catch up and talk with everyone). The concert was unbelievable, I even got me a T-Shirt, and I brought one back for him, I know its nothing compared to being at the show, but its a little something at least! So thanks, to all the people who took really good care of me last night, and for letting me ride with you, etc, etc! You know who you are, but in case you don't.....Chuck, Arleen, Keith, James and Shelly! And a special thanks to my Husband, who sent me in his place, it was wonderful and very sweet of you! I know the pictures are not the greatest, but you have to remember I was up high in a SUITE, with free food, drinks, and my ticket!!!!!! So my view of the concert was excellent!! And yes, I am bragging about it, a little!






Oh and just to let you know, Daddy and Jolee had a really great time together last night. I heard they played, read books, watched a movie, ate, and had bath time!!



3 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

yes those ARE good pictures. You should have seen mine and Laura's pictures of the martina mcbride concert. Awesome concert, horrible pictures. We were so far away, you could only get like a spot of a person. But it was still fun. I'm glad you got to go to the concert, amazing is all i can say.

Blogger Brittany said...

You are one very blessed woman! I mean who could ask for anything more???

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting!
Laura

Post a Comment

<< Home