June 20, 2007
SUPER DAD!
I don't know if it was the weather, the fact that it was Father's Day weekend, or just the fact that he could tell I was really in severe pain with a migraine, that by the way kept me in bed all weekend! But Silas came thru, and when I say he was Super Daddy this weekend, I mean he brought his game, and was in control the whole weekend. Let's start by saying I had a H/A all week, but by Thursday I was in tears, couldn't function, light hurt it, TV hurt it, and I had a 1 year old to take care of. I finally called him in tears, and he came home early that night from work, and then I went to the Dr. on Friday, and she gave me some heavy medicine, to take when someone was home with me and Jolee. So thank the Lord, he was off on Sat. and took full responsibility for Jolee and the house. He fixed me lunch, then put me back to bed and then dressed Jolee, and they went out for several hours, fixed us supper, gave Jolee a bath, did storey time, and then woke up with her at night, when she cried. Then on Sunday he got up, got dressed, got Jolee dressed and they went to church, ( I heard she was very good in church for her Daddy) and then he took care of her the rest of the afternoon. So when I say SUPER DAD, I mean SUPER DAD! It was so nice hearing them laughing and playing together all weekend! And I know they both enjoyed spending one on one time together, the only other thing that I would have wished for is that I didn't have a killer migraine, and I was just in their sleeping and resting just for the heck of it. So maybe Super Dad will fly back in someday soon! Hint! Hint! Thanks Silas, for taking care of me and Jolee this past weekend!

Jolee and Daddy on Father's Day!


Daddy opening one of his presents from Jolee on Father's Day!


Daddy reading his HOME-MADE-CARD Jolee and her sweet, sweet, mother made for him!


The picture on the front of the card, is Jolee and Silas last year on Father's Day!


***OK, I have read this over and I feel I need to clarify some things, Silas always helps me out as much as he can during the week, and usually weekends he does bath time and bedtime with Jolee, to give me a little break. But I was bragging on him so much on this post, because he had her the whole weekend, and then took care of me too!! So see, that is worth some bragging don't you think? I just didn't want people to think he never helped out, that's not why I was writing this post, its nothing like that, just giving credit, where credit is due!***


1 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

ya'll are such a cute family.

Post a Comment

<< Home