July 15, 2007
Poor Baby Girl
Friday I took Jolee to the Dr. due to her symptoms of pulling at her ears, being extra whiny, sneezing, coughing, and all the wonderful yucky things in between like green snot, chuggy coughs, eyes red and watery, etc, etc! Well see, we both had a cold last week, and I thought she was doing better, until she woke up Thursday night really bad all over again, so another words its a good thing I took her on in. Her diagnosis is: Ear Infection in both ears, Sinusitis Infection, and one other Infection that I really can't remember what the name of that one is. So to sum it up, she is a sick little girl. The Dr. put her on some Antibiotics that will hopefully start working soon, she just looks so sad, her little voice is even starting to get hoarse now. We have stayed in all weekend to take care of Miss. Jolee we have watched videos... Curious Buddies, Elmo, you get the picture! We have read and read and read books! So please keep Jolee in your prayers, that she gets better really soon. I tell ya, It really just breaks your heart when your little one is so sick and not feeling good. **I asked the Dr. on Friday is she contagious, I was wondering about church on Sunday, and the Dr. said...Do you like the people at your church, still not seeing where she is going with this I said, yes, they are great, so she says do you want their babies to look like your baby because she is highly contagious? So as a result to that, Silas went to church and me and Jolee stayed home, so see Macclenny we do love you**


( i took this picture before we went to the Dr. on Friday, when I thought she looked bad, not bad but you know what I mean...like she didn't feel good, but bless her heart she looks worse now.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home