June 20, 2007
Sophie or Jolee's Kennel??
Who new when we bought Sophie her kennel a year ago, it would be become a great little play house for Jolee. She has learned within the last couple of weeks to crawl right on in, and make herself at home. But yesterday, when she took her book and her little cellphone in with her, it was picture/blog worthy, I thought! You know, most people would probably frown upon that, and back in the day, I probably would have been one of those people who said, NASTY! you let your kid play in the dog's kennel?? But to my defense our dog doesn't shed and is hypo-allergenic, and you would not believe how many loads of laundry I can get folded and hung up, while in the bedroom watching her play in Sophie's little house!!! So see it's all OK! We are off to the Dr. for her 1 year old visit, I will give a report on that tomorrow!






Oh and this is a bonus, yesterday she thought it would be hysterical for her to put the knob on her puzzle in her mouth and walk down the hall, and she was right, I did laugh pretty hard!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home