July 26, 2007
What a Blessing!
Our church family is wonderful! They have really made us feel so welcomed and have taken us in and made us feel right at home! Last Friday, I was so thankful to have 2 of the young ladies from the church come over to play with Jolee while I cleaned the house! And with Sara and Katie's help of keeping Jolee entertained I got the whole house cleaned, and I might say it looked pretty good! The girls even helped me clean and fold laundry, I was beside myself with all the help that was being offered. So thank you so much Sara and Katie for all of your help! Jolee had such a great time playing with you both, thanks for being such sweet and helpful girls!



Us girls went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch that day. This is Jolee and Sara playing at the playground!



Katie and Jolee watching one of our new favorites..."Curious Buddies"



Not sure why Jolee looks scared to death here, she was playing and having such a good time till it was time to come down the slide. Maybe she is claustrophobic like her mommy and this slide was closed in. Who knows!



2nd Half to this day's story is.. I got a phone call from Sis. Dina a couple of days before saying she knew I had been really busy with Jolee being sick for the last almost 3 weeks, and didn't have any family close by and she wanted to do something for us. And we had not been able to go to church for several weeks due to Jolee being contagious. So her sweet family and the Crawford's sweet family cooked and brought dinner to us. Isn't that so sweet? We had Rice and Steak, Cream Corn, Peas, and Brother David's famous Biscuits! It was wonderful. They are always thinking of others instead of their self's. So see why I said we have such a wonderful church family, they are always there to help you out. We feel truly blessed! We had such a great time that night! So thank you so much Sister Dina, Sara, and Katie, Brother David, Sister Sherry, and Boo!



Brother David reading a book to Jolee!




Sister Sherry sure was laughing at something!




John Anthony...A.K.A ..."Boo" was celebrating his victory after beating Silas to a game of football on the PlayStation! In the background is Katie and Sister Dina.



Here is proof that Sister Dina can hold Jolee with out her crying, all she needed was a book to read to her!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are all wonderful. I know I could not have made it through the last few years without them. I am glad to see Jolee feeling better. Matthew is ready for a play date!! Call us.

Love Ya,
Beth

Post a Comment

<< Home