August 24, 2007
Baby Roberts Update
You all know by now, that I'm so excited about becoming a Aunt in February. So I thought I would give you a little update on the baby and the parents to be. As for Pam... she is well, umm still sick, she says she has good days and bad days, but however, she makes it clear she is not complaining! She is getting bigger though, and looks so cute! She is over her 1st trimester, so that is somewhat of a relief to them! And as for Joseph, well he is still on cloud 9 and so excited about becoming a Daddy! They got to hear the baby's heartbeat the other day and it was in the 160's, very good, fast, and strong! I think in the ultrasound picture below the baby and Jolee somewhat resemble each other, what do you think?

Your 1st look at Baby Roberts!




The proud parents to be....Uncle JoJo and Aunt Pam!



In this picture Jolee was helping Uncle JoJo find and listen to the baby's heartbeat!




And it must have been a hard job, because pretty soon after that, they both past out on us!


In 6 weeks, we will find out if I will have a niece or nephew, so I will save the names for that post, sorry! But you can leave a comment and tell us what you think it will be, a boy or girl? Please keep them and the little miracle growing inside in your prayers. I know they would appreciate it greatly.



1 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

oh yea, jolee and baby roberts are so similar. Their family for sure. Uh and as for the baby, i was so sure that I thought it was a boy but i just don't know. I could see them with a girl easy too.

Post a Comment

<< Home