September 25, 2007
PopCorn Time!
I had to share these pictures, because this has become one of my favorite parts of our day. It's at night after she has had her bath and we are starting to unwind from the day, this is how it goes.....Jolee do you want some popcorn? She runs to the pantry and waits on me to get it out, she then goes and stands at the microwave and watches it pop, while I fix our drinks. She takes her cup and a napkin, I take my cup and the bowl of popcorn and we go sit on the couch. We eat popcorn, we talk (meaning she jabbers to me, and I listen, or we go over our different body parts, that we are learning, such as where's your nose, eyes, ears, hair, and mouth, and I will say so proudly... she knows where all of those are.) and we watch some TV together. Now, you can't tell me that's not so sweet. I guess it has become a really special time for me, because I remember when I was a little girl and my mom and me would always fix and eat popcorn together, talk and watch some TV (after we put my brother to bed, sorry Joseph). It was our special time of the day, and it has stuck with me thru the years. (We still even like to eat popcorn and talk, when we get together now.) I know you are thinking, Tara its just popcorn, but its special to me, because I remember doing it with my mom, and now I'm doing it with my little girl.




She is becoming such a big girl, and it is happening way to fast!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home