November 5, 2007
She's been to the Fair!
Ok, so now we can say she has experienced the Fair. Last Friday night me and my neighbor took her to the Fair. When we pulled up and got out she got so excited and was pointing at all the lights. We had a fun night, we really probably should have thought it thru, it being night and her being tired, but all in all she did pretty well. We walked around and looked at all the lights and all the rides going round and round, we did some people watching (by the way, there are some real winners at the fair these days, NOT) we went to the kiddie section and rode some rides, we saw an alligator show, and we went and saw the animals, and I truly think that was her favorite part, she definitely is an animal lover.

This picture was taken when we first walked in. Because of course they have the loudest ride at the front gate, people screaming, music blaring, etc! And clearly, by this face she wanted no part of that!


Ok, so it took alot for me to get on some of these rides, especially the swings. I dislike heights very much, but I knew Jolee would probably like it, so I bit the bullet and went on it with her. The whole time I was praying, as I was saying WEE, WEE, so she would think we were having a great time. At the end of the ride, she was saying WEE, as well!

The 4H club was showing their cows, so we watched that for a bit, while Jolee continued to MOO, the whole time!


This turkey was HUGE! Everybody that walked by it kept saying, could you imagine that on your table at Thanksgiving?

Jolee was pointing out some animals to Bridget!

All I can say about this picture is...If Jolee had nursed anything close to the way these little piglets were nursing, we would have only had 1 session. WOW!

We got to see little chicks hatching! Jolee kept saying... hey there, hey there!

Check out her face in this one, she did not want to ride on that carousel at all! In her defense, I didn't blame her, after seeing her and Bridget trying to find a place to sit, and the guy started it up with out them being on a horse, so you can say there was big jolt!

I guess you can see me consoling and holding her on this ride, she was ok and doing great, until the little boy that was facing her started screaming and crying.





2 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

The picture of those pigs is incredible!! And the picture of those chicks too! What an awesome fair. Jolee seemed to do pretty good for the first time. I mean merry go rounds are a little scary

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Great pics! I can't believe ya'll got to see chicks hatching. That's amazing!

Post a Comment

<< Home