October 31, 2007
Our Painted Pumpkin
Isn't she a beaut! I just felt like adding a little Australian to this post. Why you ask...I don't know, maybe I have had to much candy today. Anyway, I told you guys yesterday I would let you know how it went painting our pumpkin. Actually, we drew on it with markers, why you ask with markers... I don't know that either, could be I'm a first time mom and didn't think the whole, she will have marker marks everywhere on her body including her belly, how it got there who knows, but she loved it and we did a lot of laughing, and that's what it is all about right. It's not about the scrubbing and scrubbing trying to get it off part at all. I know I'm no Picasso, but you have to admit that's a pretty good paint job on that there pumpkin.

This is Jolee's side, that she did all on her own!

After we got the face on the pumpkin, she wanted to carry it everywhere!

She even wanted to feed her little pumpkin, isn't that sweet!



1 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Great job, T. That pumpkin looks great!

Post a Comment

<< Home