November 13, 2007
3-in-1
It's your lucky day! Today you get three stories all in one post! Mainly because I need to catch up a little, secondly, I have pictures that need to be posted, that have short stories behind them.

We are loving the "Color Wonder" coloring books and markers. Granna bought Jolee a Dora Coloring book a couple of months ago and lately she has really gotten interested in it. I love it because it doesn't color on anything else, only that paper. Great Invention! We have even been taking it to church, because it is quiet and keeps her busy, except for the occasional excitement DDDora, squeals that come out due to her excitement, of turning the page and seeing Dora (If you cant tell, we LOVE Dora, and are big fans oh her's!) So I got to thinking the other day, (scary, I know). But if I have her busy doing something I could cook supper a whole lot faster, so that's what we did, I pulled her up to the table and got her coloring book and markers out, she went to coloring and I went to cooking, it was so peaceful. I would go occasionally over to the table to give her moral support and go on about how pretty her picture was looking. She was happy, Mommy was happy, it was a good day!






Ok, so this next picture of her, we are not promoting Texas Pete Sauce (although, her Daddy would say.. that's the best sauce in the world!) We have learned where our tongue is, and she was showing me and she just happened to be in the process of transferring all the bottles (that are in her reach) from the refrigerator to the dishwasher. WHY? I don't know. But it kept her busy for a good little bit, while I was loading the dishwasher, and cleaning the kitchen up. Sometimes you got to do, what you got to do!



Ok Pappy this post is for you! All I can figure is, she has seen you at work and is following in your footsteps. She is stocking the refrigerator shelves, all the time (for all of you that don't know, our Pappy works in the dairy dept. at a Grocery Store). I promise you, every time the door is open she runs in there and starts taking bottles of stuff off of the shelves and then lines them up really straight right in front off the refrigerator door, and then she takes them one at a time and puts them on different shelf. She does this over and over again, and she is very serious about it, and takes her time and when she is tired, she will sit in the refrigerator, (you know at the bottom) and pick up her juice she has put on the shelf and sit and drink it, ( I guess that's her break room!) So therefore when I'm looking for something in the ref. I always start by looking at her level, and then I usually find it.


(And I realize, that she doesn't match, we started out with just the T-shirt on, then it got kinda chilly, so we added some PJ pants, and you know we had to have socks on!)





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jolee, you're stocking is looking very good. Keep practicing and you can help Pappy when you come to Alabama to vist. I love very much, hugs and kisses, Love Pappy

Blogger Table of Stone said...

got to do, what ya got to do. I love it! I laughed out loud at the pictures of the bottles in the dishwasher. That's funny

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Great idea having her color while you cook. And you don't even have to worry about it getting everywhere! She looks like she's having a blast rearranging your whole kitchen.

Loving the t-shirt. :-)

Blogger Brittany said...

Jolee is looking more grown up everyday. Her hair is getting SO long!

I will be out for Christmas break in 3 weeks. How would you like a visit? Perhaps another shopping expedition?

Post a Comment

<< Home