January 3, 2008
Update on Jolee..
After seeing Jolee's Dr. yesterday, and her getting a chest X-Ray of Jolee (which they did not take at the hospital), she walked back in the room, and said Tara she has...Pneumonia! I was shocked and kept saying pneumonia, how did she get pneumonia? Why they couldn't figure that out at the CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL I don't really know, but have I mentioned I love, love, our Doctor. The Dr. told me yesterday when she saw Jolee, we have got to figure out what she has, because this baby is sick and doesn't even look like herself, and she did..she found out why my baby has been so very sick. Jolee's Dr. told me yesterday since she had just had a bag of fluids and an antibiotic the night before at the hospital, she would send me home with a stronger antibiotic to take orally, BUT, she had to drink fluids, whatever I had to do to get her to drink, she had to keep fluids in her body. She wants to check her again tomorrow to make sure she is making progress and is getting some better.

This morning she still woke up with a fever, but she ate a few bites of oatmeal this morning, which I was thrilled about, because that is more than she has eaten this whole time. My wonderful neighbor came over last night and had went to the store and got Jolee some pedialite and pedialite popsicles, and even brought over some homemade Chili for me and Silas. I'm going to cut this short, due to it is getting time for her medicine and it is complicated trying to hold her while typing. Please keep her in your prayers!


2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Oh, how awful! Bless her heart! I hope hope hope she feels better soon!

Blogger Amber said...

Poor little thing. I hope she is able to kick this with those antibiotics really soon. Let me know if you need anything!

Post a Comment

<< Home