January 30, 2008
"EIEIO"

Yesterday, Jolee and I were sitting at the table playing with play dough and we were listening to one of her kid Cd's. We were having such a great time and all of the sudden "Old McDonald had a farm" song came on and she started dancing and singing. She was EIEIO-ing and moo-ing, it was hilarious! All I had time to grab was my cell phone and record a few seconds of it with that.

But here is the best part...I learned how to put the video on my blog, ALL BY MYSELF! So you faithful blog readers may just be in trouble, because I think I might just know how to get the video from the video camera on here as well. So you might be seeing a lot more videos from our house. Hope you enjoy, Jolee's dancing debut to "EIEIO"!

**Oh and before you watch it, I realize that she has her Christmas PJ's on and that it is January, but she has had such a growth spurt lately and that's one of the last pair of PJ's that I bought for her so they still fit. And if we are just being honest with each other, they were one of the only one's that were clean!**



7 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

oh me oh my! cute, cute, cute

Blogger Table of Stone said...

Both of the last two blogs have been adorable!!!

Blogger Amanda said...

Well, I thought I heard something about you having a blog while we were at church......so I searched around till I found it! I am still AMAZED at how EVERYONE these days has a blog! We didn't have the internet for the 1st 4 years of our marriage (or cable)so it has taken me awhile to catch up on all this technology! Anyway, the video is to cute and I love the bubble bath pics. We sincerly enjoyed getting to see ya'll last weekend and hope to see ya'll again real soon!

Blogger Lil. Bit said...

Well we will look forward to watching the videos! :) Jolee has grown up so much! :)

Blogger Amber said...

Awww, now that is adorable!

Blogger Rachel said...

I love Joleee!!! She is so adorable, had a blast staying with you guys and just watching her play with Britt's Dad!

Blogger Rebekah Sacran said...

Too cute! Watching little kids sing along with music is one of the best parent perks there is.

Post a Comment

<< Home