February 4, 2008
Anxiously Awaiting.....
Aunt Pam and Uncle JoJo are getting really, really close to holding their little buddle of joy. Yesterday, they spent the day in the hospital, she was having hard contractions like 5 minutes apart and they were big ones! After being monitered all day and receiving a shot to help with the pain she was sent home with some drugs to help her sleep, relax, and to labor on (I dont know who can relax when in labor, but whatever.) She was dialated 1cm as of yesterday, and was told she is in the early part of labor. She goes back to the Dr. tomorrow to get checked again. So its up in the air when that little boy will be making his grand appearance, but I guess we can say any day now, we could have a new member to the Roberts family. We are so excited and can't wait! Please keep Aunt Pam, Uncle JoJo, and baby Weston in your prayers, as the days/minutes draw neareer to his arrival, that everyone and everything will go well and be healthy.
( We Love you Aunt Pam and Uncle JoJo)

Last week I was doing some thinking (dangerous, I know) about how we were going to get Jolee to give up her passy. She only gets it at nap time and bed time now, but its getting time to give the poor thing up. We have said no later than turning 2! So that gives me about 4 months to come up with something clever. Well, I thought I had it covered. Here was my plan...

(You have to watch the video and find out the plan)



Ok, so plan A didnt go so well. Incase you could not hear her on the video my plan was this... I asked Jolee did she want to give her passy to baby Weston when he comes, because he will be a baby and he will need a passy, and since you are a big girl now you dont really need it any more. Her answer... umm No (the umm is like I will act like Im thinking about it, but no!) So we are still trying to talk her into and everyime I ask her about giving her passy to Weston she says..umm no mommy! My brother said great Tara, she is not going to want to come around Weston due to thinking he is going to take her passy away, and the more I think about it, if I have to drive to and from Bama when the baby decides to come instead of flying (due to the tickets being sky high! (get it, sky high, airplanes in the sky, I crack myself up sometimes) anyway, we may need that passy to make the trip with sanity! So we may just mail it to Weston when we get back, if she ever comes around to the idea!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday, so far! Tomorrow we are so, so excited about the Ferrell girls coming. Amber and I always have a great time being together and talking and the girls always have a blast playing together. When I told Jolee that Abby and Emma were coming she said WOW Babby (that's how she says Abby) and we are still working on saying Emma! We love this family and feel very blessed to have them in our lives.
So no posting tomorrow, we will be having to much fun!

**Oh and Im not real sure why the video shows up twice, sorry**





2 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

I am praying for your brother, sister-in-law and nephew. Have with the Ferrell crew!

You really should join in on our cooking week. I think everyone would want to try the recipe for your sausage casserole concoction. I know I do!!!

Blogger Laura said...

That's so funny about the passy! One day it'll be gone, and you'll wonder why you ever worried about it. So excited for you about your new little nephew. Praying for Pam and JoJo and Weston! Let us know when he arrives!

Post a Comment

<< Home