February 21, 2008
She's learned to Pray!



So how sweet is that?


Every night before bedtime Jolee and her Daddy have a few moments of quiet time together. Their routine goes a little something like this... change her diaper, talk a few minutes about what she has done that day, and then say a prayer, turn on her church music (that's what she falls asleep listening too) and then off to bed she goes.

Her Daddy has been working with her on when it is time to pray how to fold her hands and bow her head. So after she mastered that I started working on...at the end of the prayer you say AMEN! So incase you could'nt understand her, that is what she said...MAMEN...translation Amen!

Last night when her and I sat down for dinner, I said ok Jolee lets say the prayer. So she folded her hands and bowed her head. Then after I said Amen I started eating, well clearly she wasnt thru praying. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye, while her head was still bowed and said Mommy pay (that's how she says pray). So I folded my hands and bowed my head and we stayed like that for a good little bit and then she finally said...Mamen! I will admit I got pretty teary-eyed after that, it was just so sweet!



**On another note Aunt Pam has started a blog, so we can see and keep up with baby Weston as he grows, that is if he ever decides to come out. Yes, that's right he is still not here, but looks like we are getting closer, her actual due-date is tomorrow, so we shall see! Aunt Pam's blog is http://www.threescompanyplusone.blogspot.com/ stop on by and wish her happy thoughts, you know she needs them at this point in the pregnancy!**





3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I must say that is pretty sweet-but hey I'm partial. We miss you guys like crazy, everyday we get a picture or video, it melts our heart. Cant wait till Weston gets here...not only to meet our little boy but thats the only way we get a visit-bribery, learning the trade already:)Love you guys:)Happy now?

Blogger Brittany said...

Jolee is a precious child with her Mama & Daddy's heart!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I could just eat her up....She is so so so sweet....her little voice, her smile, her eyes...It is true what Brother Silas said about the connection of fellowship and the blood...It is because of the blood of Jesus that we have such a special bond...We all love your family...
Love so much,
Sister Dina

Post a Comment

<< Home