April 1, 2008
My Last Easter Post for this Year!
I know this makes my 3rd Easter post and this will be my last one for this year, but we did so much with both sides of the family while we were in Alabama that I just have to share. On the Saturday before Easter Sunday we went to Silas's parents house or known now as MeMaw and PePaw's house and had a great time. Jolee's 2 cousins were there Zachary and Caden and we all dyed eggs, baked cookies and had an egg hunt.

I don't know what kind of face this was, but I thought it was cute!

Jolee and Daddy dyeing Easter Eggs together. Silas was so good at helping her and letting her pick out her colors.


Silas, Jolee, PePaw, Zachary, MeMaw & Caden all dyeing eggs!

Jolee was working on cramming a ring pop in her mouth, she loved it and of course was sticky from head to toe when she had finished it!

A Ford Cousin Picture...Caden, Zachary, and Jolee.

Jolee hunting Easter Eggs!


She walked and looked all over that yard for eggs, she loved it!

Jolee looking through her basket of eggs she had found!


She was so excited and was showing me all of her eggs!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow !! That was a lot of eggs ya'll dyed, so pretty. It looks like ya'll had a great time there with the Fords. Caden has really changed, he looks like a big boy now!! They are so cute or handsome I should say!!!
Jolee knew how to hunt eggs here Sunday because I'm sure the boys and Me-Maw and Pe-Paw Helped teach her Saturday.

Post a Comment

<< Home