May 9, 2008
Slumber Party!
(the girls watching Dora and drinking their milk)

On Monday we headed to the Ferrell's house for a slumber party! We had a blast, as we always do when we are in the company of this wonderful family. Our girls have such a great time being together. All the way to their house every 2 minutes Jolee would say...Abby, Mema, house...the whole way there!! When we got there, we headed out and Amber did a photo shoot with Jolee for me since she is about to turn 2, mama needed some new pictures! WOW! Are they good, they are better than that, they are GREAT! I know I'm a little partial seeing how her subject was pretty cute herself. But if you don't believe me, you can go on over to her blog and check them out yourself, I love them!

(the girls playing a game)

After we woke up the next morning and the girls had their milk and had watched a little "Dora the Explorer" (because every girl needs their milk and Dora to get them going in the morning) we played and played. But I think my favorite thing we did was play a game called... well, I don't know what the game was called but you roll a big dice and what ever color the it lands on you picked up that color card and did what it said..example..clap your hands, hop like a bunny, etc! All of the girls loved it, we sat in a circle and took turns and played and laughed for the longest time. It was GREAT!

(the girls in the sandbox or the beach as Jolee calls it)

I love these girls and their handsome little brother Nathan as if they were my own. Amber and I have become extremely close and I consider her one of my closest and dearest friends. She is such an inspiration to me and a wonderful mother. This family needs your prayers, Nate is going through a tough little time right now. With everything in me, I beg you to please hold this precious family up in prayer.

The above picture is Jolee's first time to play dress up, and with a princess gown, beautiful! She was so excited and we got quiet a kick out of watching her try to walk in those heels.

We had a wonderful time and are looking forward to doing it again soon. I love watching the girls friendship blossom more and more every time we are together. Jolee talks about them all the time, and you should have heard the squealing coming from the bedroom when she found out she was sleeping in Abby and Emma's bed, it was too cute!

As for the rest of the week for us not a lot went on. I was sick, so we layed low. Hope everyone has a great weekend! One more thing, if anyone knows how to help me fix my page so my post shows up at the top of the page again instead of having to scroll halfway down my page, I would greatly appreciate it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home